If you’ve got a 1976 Chrysler Cordoba with “rich Corinthian leather” seats and spill on it, we can’t help you. We don’t do leather or cars. For any other upholstery steam cleaning project, we’re your guys! With us on the job, it won’t matter if you have plastic covers on all of your fine, upholstered furniture. We’ll send a 1 Guy With a Vac to your place to apply the elbow grease, and before you know it, your upholstery will smell fresh, shine in the light, and be pleasing to the eye.
- We care about every job equally. No job is too big or too small, and everyone deserves the same excellence that we provide. We have the latest technology when it comes to steam-cleaning equipment, and we use only green products so that we don’t harm the environment.
- We also deliver one-on-one personal attention. When we are steam cleaning your upholstery, we won’t be checking our watch and looking to “duck out early.” We stay until the job is done to your satisfaction. Even couch material from multiple couches that’s supposedly the same is different because people use their couches, mattresses, and chairs differently than others. We’ll always use the right products to achieve the best results.
- Our cleaning products aren’t just green. They’re mild, too, which means they have the least abrasive effect on your upholstery. Upholstery fabric steam cleaning can be rough on fabrics when you use the wrong kind of cleaners. Part of our satisfaction guarantee is that we want you to like how your upholstery looks when we’re done.
- Getting in touch with us is super-easy. Sure, you can call us, but you can also text us, hit us up on Facebook, or post to our Instagram page. You can even snap a few photos of the items to be cleaned and share them directly to our newsfeed or other pages. That way, we can usually assess right away what needs to be done. Of course, when we get to your place, we’ll do a final estimate for you. Once we get your approval, we’ll get to dirt-sucking while you go about your day.
Now that you know a bit about us, it’s time to dig into the nitty-gritty, pardon the pun. The first thing we do is take a photo of the item or items to be steam cleaned. That protects both you and us because it shows us how well we’ve cleaned when we compare before and after, and it also shows you the state of the item before we start. That way, if something we do damages the item, there is a record of it.
Once we’ve photographed your item or items, we pretreat the fabric to begin loosening the dirt, pet dander, dust mites, and other disagreeable items in it. Despite our pretreater’s strength, it’s gentle on the fabric itself. After the pretreatment, that’s when the upholstery fabric steam cleaning begins in earnest.
Before we hit the fabric with our powerful vac, we use extra treatment products on big stains and spots. This “head start” loosens even more grime and dirt and preps the fabric for the vac. Once the vac is brought online, we use an antiyellowing agent that also works against other discolorations.
Then, we say, “Cry havoc, and let slip the vac of war,” and loose the power of our equipment. The steam-propelled detergent hits your pretreated fabric, and away the dirt goes. We cover every inch of your items, working as swiftly as possible while maintaining an exacting eye for attention to detail.
As we go, we are also infusing your fabric with good-smelling fabric refresher. Who knows how your fabric smelled before we cleaned it? You even have the choice of adding ScotchGuard Indoor Home and Office Wear and Tear Elements Upholstery Protection for an additional fee.
After we finish up, we take another set of photographs for comparison and a record of what we have done. It’s part of our unwavering commitment to quality assurance. That goal of always providing industry-leading quality is the foundation of our drive to build mutually beneficial, long-term customer relationships.
What About Price?
We know no one likes to talk about this topic. But, we charge a fair and honest amount that reflects the time we put in and the level of upholstery steam cleaning service we deliver. If you are a first responder, disabled person, veteran, active-duty service person, or even just down on your luck, we can talk about special discounts before we come to your home. We like to give back to the community because we all have to live together, and recognizing the sacrifices you have to make if you are in one of these categories is one of the ways we do that.
OK, No Leather, But What Do We Do?
When it comes to NYC upholstery steam cleaning, we handle anything soft and plush, including:
- Fabric Chaise Lounges
- Fabric-Covered Stools
- Fabric-Covered Bedframes and Headboards
- All Other Natural or Synthetic Fibers
You very likely have more than one of these items that need cleaning in your home. So, let us adopt our very best sales-related, commercial voice and say, “Tell ya what we’re gonna do!” while virtually slapping your good-naturedly on the back. We give multi-item discounts! That’s right, if you need us to steam clean more than one item, then you get a break on the price.
The Final Word
Maybe we can’t twirl our vacs, but we are expert with them nonetheless. We’ve got the experience and know-how to give you the top-flight results you want for a good price. To find out more about everything we can do for you, contact us today. Do you want to know the best part? Friendly smiles are always free!